CES – LAS VEGAS, NV. – January 5, 2017 – UBTECH Robotics, the company that created the cutting-edge Alpha Series of humanoid robots, today unveiled Cruzr: a cloud-based intelligent humanoid robot that provides a new generation of service for a variety of industrial applications and domestic environments. Offering user-friendly, humanlike interaction, Cruzr provides customized AI business services. Each of its robotic platforms can be configured for a wide range of applications to a company’s specific needs for safe and easy access to virtually endless resources.
UBTECH will premiere Cruzr at CES in Sands Expo, Hall A-D, booth #42151, January 5–8, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“Cruzr’s mission is to improve your business, collaboration and overall quality of life,” said John Rhee, General Manager, North America, UBTECH. “With Cruzr, companies can better attend to their customers’ needs, while allowing human teams to focus on more complex issues requiring human interaction. Ultimately, Cruzr enables companies to spend more time making smarter business decisions.”
Cruzr is truly where service meets intelligence, creating value for your business. Key features of Cruzr include:
- Humanoid Design with Flexible Arms – Cruzr moves like a human and can greet visitors, shake hands, move around, dance, and even hug.
- Voice Recognition & Interaction – Cruzr recognizes people by voice, turns to face them when they speak, and can immediately reply. Cruz can also engage in casual conversation.
- Remote Centralized Control System – With its cloud-based robotic operating system, Cruzr can set up multi-angle advertisements, real-time video surveillance, and move multiple devices at once.
- SLAM (Simultaneous Localization & Mapping) – Cruzr works like a mobile map, with smart localization and a mapping function that can guide you anywhere.
- Intelligent Customer Service – With a customized Q&A library, Cruzr can answer basic customer queries or instantaneously transfer special questions to offsite specialists for improved customer service efficiency.
- Video Conferencing – With built-in 13MP HD Camera, Cruzr provides video conferencing, coupling high quality video and audio with the freedom of motion to move about in the meeting space.
- Facial Recognition – Cruzr can recognize customers accurately and respond accordingly.
- Video Surveillance – Cruzr’s video surveillance system and autonomous security-patrolling skills send out alert notices via APP, recording video to keep your business protected 24/7.
- Automatic Self-Recharging – Cruzr’s battery provides 5-8 hours of active use. When its battery is low, Cruzr will automatically return to its self-recharging dock.
Cruzr will be available for purchase in June 2017 and is the latest UBTECH offering to coincide with the company’s mission to bring robots into every home, and truly integrate intelligent robots into the daily life of everyone, creating a more intelligent and human-friendly way of leisure life.
About UBTECH Robotics:
Established to provide cutting-edge technical solutions, UBTECH Robotics is a highly innovative software house, systems integrator and technology provider. The company is best known globally as the industry leader in humanoid robotics like the Alpha 1S. With its world-class robots that are interactive and enjoyable for the entire family, UBTECH Robotics allows you step away from traditional play and into a world where robots are our friends. For additional information about the company, follow UBTECH ROBOTICS on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and at www.ubtrobot.com.